Simple tips to take care of hair


simple tips for hair

Hair care routine ,this is only for those people who think hair need no special care only shampoo and conditioner are enough we have done a lot for our hair.

I was one of them ,being so lazy I use only shampoo and conditioner ,sometime only shampoo without conditioner and everything was OK ,but last year in 2017 monsoon I had a very bad hair fall, when i combed or washed hair ,so much hair loss ,in monsoon every year hair fall is a normal process, like autumn season trees fall their leaves.but this time i can see heavy hair fall and i was worried for the next monsoon what will happen, so i decided to do something.

First of all I have change my shampoo with the natural shampoo like khadi paraben free and every time before wash my hair I always massage with hair oil,not a single wash without doing oiling . 2 month I used coconut oil with vitamin e capsule and caster oil mixture ,when I feel that hair fall is not so bad as was earlier , i realize that I was not oiling my hair .I was wrong conditioner is not alternative of oil ,make sure massage your hair before wash and leave oil at least 2 hour ,simple step can solve your problem, again I will say regularity is the main thing ,.

In 2018 I had no hairfall in monsoon ,now I have started a mask of  Amla powder mix with henna and result is super silky hair I have.i am happy.

Don't do too much but a small step can change your life ,here is nothing special for those people who care for hair more than this doing spa ,mask,oil and list is long but in this world some people are also living like me don't want to do too much just deep oiling in 2 time in a week you will feel the difference.

Never skip oiling ,Oil saves our hair from the shampoo's chemical, without oil hair loses moisture and it becomes dry and frizzy.Natural shine of hair also vanish.

Go for natural things,you can buy pure Amla oil and coconut oil from online or local store,it should be in cold pressed form.Tips to follows are-

1.Oil massage 2 time in a week,before washing of hair,you can oiling one night before shampoo.
2.Comb before wash,all dead skin will remove with in your washing
3.Use herbal shampoo,free from harsh chemical
4.Don't comb wet hair.
5.Don't rub your hair hardly with towel.
6.Use any herb pack twice in a month.
7. Eat healthy diet
8. Drink lots of water

Stay healthy be happy


How winter affect your hair
Amla benefits for hair
Dandruff home remedies
Herbs for all hair problem

No comments:

Post a Comment